A traineeship is a contract between an employer and an employee where the trainee learns the skills needed for a particular job.
They can be undertaken full-time or part-time and can be used as a valuable stepping stone to start a career in an industry you want to work in.
As a trainee, you can:
- learn valuable, nationally recognised job skills
- get paid while learning
- combine formal training from a AGB Training with workplace-based training.
Employing a Trainee
Employing a trainee is a smart investment in the future of your business. Investing in training through a Trainee can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line. A range of financial incentives may be available to you when you employ an eligible Trainee. For more information visit Australian Apprenticeships or contact your local Apprenticeship Network Provider.
AGB Training delivers competency based workplace Traineeships for the following qualifications;
- TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations – 2019
- TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations – 2019
- TLI41816 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations – 2019
Source: Australian Apprenticeships