How to Enrol
You can enrol by any of the following methods:
- Contact AGB Training to organise a one on one information and enrolment session or
- Attend an Information and Enrolment session
- Visit one of our training centres and speak with one of our student advisers, they will assist you to find the best course to suit your needs and with filling out the enrolment forms.
The enrolment process may vary depending on the type of qualification you intend to study. An enrolment form, Pre training Review and Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment must be completed, together with any required observations and/or self-assessment regarding special circumstances and/or training needs. Information on the fees and charges relating to your proposed course of study will be provided, and payment terms and methods will be agreed upon. Once all enrolment forms have been completed, you will be enrolled into the qualification and a trainer and assessor assigned to help you through the course. Note that enrolment is not confirmed until fees have been paid as agreed.
What you need to bring with you
- Identification one of the following;
- Australian Birth Certificate – not birth extract
- current New Zealand Passport
- current Green Medicare Card
- current Australian Passport
- Naturalisation certificate
- current Drivers Licence
- current Learner Permit
- Proof of Age Card
- Keypass Card
- Current Green Medicare Card
- Unique Student Identifier Number – if you do not have one please scroll down for more information.
Please contact AGB Training to confirm any pre-requisites that are required for entry to the course in which you are interested.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills (LLN) assessments and Pre training review are required for all enrolments.
Entry requirements may relate to things such as:
- Previous workplace experience.
- Previous completion of another qualification that is specified as a pre-requisite for a course.
- Access to a relevant workplace and job-role where the required competencies can be learned and practiced.
- Access to a computer that has appropriate software and capacity to access learning and assessment materials.
- Access to an internet connection with sufficient capacity to download course materials.
- Access to course specific materials such as personal protective equipment (PPE) or other tools of trade.
Unique Student Identification Number (USI)
- To comply with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) all students require a Unique Student Identification Number (USI) as of 1 January 2015.
- Apply for a USI number directly on the Student Identifiers Registrar website http://www.usi.gov.au and provide it to AGB Training upon enrolment.
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life.
As a registered training organisation, AGB Training is required to collect students’ Unique Student Identifier (USI) numbers and verify them before we are allowed to issue students their qualification or statement of attainment. Where students are applying for training subsidised by Skills First Program Victorian Government Funding, a verified USI is required before funding will be approved.