Information and Enrolment Forms For Australian students
- Pre Training Review Domestic
- Enrolment Application Form – Qualification
- Application for Credit Transfer
- Guidelines About Eligibility for Victorian Funding
- 2017 Statement of Fees and Course Duration
- AGB Training Student Handbook
- Apply for a Unique Student Identification Number
- VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form
- Refund Application
- Application for Recognition of Prior learning
At AGB Training we ensure that we follow the Skills First Quality Charter providing high quality training that aligns with industry and community demands and workforce needs.
We are a Private Registered Training Organisation with headquarters in Geelong and Training Centres across Victoria. If you have further questions or need assistance enrolling in one of our Local Training Courses, please contact us.
Am I eligible for Skills First Program Victorian Government Funding? Funding rules can be complex depending on your circumstances and education history. The easiest way to find out if you are eligible is to get in touch with us on 1300 123 242. We can only confirm Government funding eligibility once you have selected a…Read more
How to Enrol You can enrol by any of the following methods: Contact AGB Training to organise a one on one information and enrolment session or Attend an Information and Enrolment session Visit one of our training centres and speak with one of our student advisers, they will assist you to find the best course to suit…Read more
Students are required to pay fees prior to course commencement. Students who have not paid fees or made alternative arrangements will not be permitted to attend class. A purchase order or authority to invoice on a company letterhead must accompany enrolments that are to be invoiced to a company. Making payment Acceptable payment options can…Read more