Students are required to pay fees prior to course commencement. Students who have not paid fees or made alternative arrangements will not be permitted to attend class. A purchase order or authority to invoice on a company letterhead must accompany enrolments that are to be invoiced to a company.
Acceptable payment options can be made at any of our training venues, including:
- Domestic Direct Debit
- EFTPOS/Credit Card – avaliable in person at head office, 31 Barwon Terrace, South Geelong or via phone 1300 123 242
- Cash – in person at 31 Barwon Terrace, South Geelong
- Cheque – please make payable to AGB Training
- BSB: 083646
- Account Number: 168204875
- Reference: please list your invoice number
- Study Loans
These options are for Australian students only, For all international fee payment options please visit International Students Enrolment, Fees and Payments
Fee payment options
Skills First Funded Students:
Full payment required prior to commencement of course
Fee for Service Students:
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course. Full payment of text book fee is required on purchase of text book. Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per Domestic Direct Debit payment schedule. Payment must be made in full eight (8) weeks prior to course completion date.
AGB Training is an education partner of Study Loans, Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. Study Loans allows students to take control of their education and loans by empowering them to manage and track loans effectively, with simple terms, a responsible funding method and an easy to use dedicated student portal.
Students who wish to take advantage of Study Loans must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (457 Visa Applicants excluded)
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a mobile phone and email address
- Be employed: full time, part-time or casual (casual tenure must be greater than six months)
- Require a loan to fund a “Finance Eligible Course” (i.e. course is approved by Study Loans) Require to pay the loan off between 12 and 48 months
- Be able to demonstrate a capability to service the loan if fully drawn
- Single borrower only – no joint applications
To find out more visit Study Loans.
Study Loans are currently available for the following courses at AGB Training
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
To enrol in a course using Study Loans contact us today on 1300 123 242 or visit Study Loans for more information.