Information and Enrolment Forms For Australian students
- 2019 Enrolment Application Form – Qualification
- 2019 Enrolment Application Form – Short Course
- 2019 Fee and Duration Schedule – Domestic
- Fee and Refund Policy and Procedure – Domestic
- Application for Credit Transfer
- Guidelines about Determining Student Eligibility Skills First Program
- AGB Training Student Handbook 2019
- Apply for a Unique Student Identification Number
- VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form
- Refund Application
At AGB Training we ensure that we follow the Skills First Quality Charter providing high quality training that aligns with industry and community demands and workforce needs.
We are a Private Registered Training Organisation with headquarters in Geelong and Training Centres across Victoria. If you have further questions or need assistance enrolling in one of our Local Training Courses, please contact us.
Electronic Signatures and Submissions
An electronic action by an individual will be considered to be equivalent to a signature where the action identifies the individual and indicates the individual has completed the information required, and is as reliable as appropriate in light of all the circumstances (including so that the Department can rely on the action as demonstrating the individual’s completion of the information in the event of any audit pursuant to these Guidelines or the VET Funding Contract).
Electronic completion of the Evidence of Eligibility and Student Declaration form (or equivalent) does not in any way remove or negate the requirements for the individual to provide and the Training Provider to sight documentation and retain a copy in support of eligibility as per Clause 2.2 (b).