AGB Training provides a range of exciting current industry training courses with unit information delivered by our dedicated industry-qualified trainers. We use blended learning to ensure our students graduate with a wealth of skills and knowledge. Blended learning provides a broad range of experience via on-campus learning, online learning and industry or community-based training.
Our local training courses cover:
- Business Management
- Community Services
- Logistics Management
- Civil Construction Design
- Forklift Licensing
- Truck Licensing
Our courses are available at a number of sites within Victoria. We pride ourselves on providing training that can be tailored to suit industry skills requirements or businesses and can be delivered at one of our training centres or in your workplace.
We can deliver the following methods of training:
- one-on-one driver training
- classroom based learning
- tailored courses to industry skills requirements and businesses
- traineeship training
We provide nationally accredited courses because your education should take you where you want to go. We pride ourselves on creating local opportunities that are recognised across the country. We are also VicRoads and WorkSafe accredited to provide specific licence courses for forklifts and trucks.
Additionally we provide national and state-accredited regulated training and assessment that has been approved through the following authorities:
- VicRoads – for vehicle licences, including Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR), Heavy Rigid (HR) Heavy Combination (HC) and Multi Combination (MC) licences
- Victorian WorkCover Authority – for forklift and order picker licences