What does AGB offer?
AGB Training offers affordable Forklift, and Order Picker Forklift Licensing Course. We offer this training to small groups to ensure our students get the support and guidance they need from our High Risk Work Trainers. All of AGB’s High Risk Work Trainers are industry qualified and have years of industry experience to share with their students.
What does it involve?
Our Forklift and Order Picker Licensing courses run for two consecutive days. The training begins with some pre-training study material which needs to be read through and completed before the day of your training; this will be given to you on enrolment. On the first day of training, you will undertake theory work, before undertaking practical training. The second day of your training will involve a theory test, followed by a practical test.
Once your High Risk Work Trainer has deemed you competent, you will then need to take the paperwork they provide you with to the post office to have your licence processed for a small fee. This paperwork must be processed within 60 days of completing your training.
How much does it cost?
TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Duration 2 days
*Please note there will be additional fees associated with license application, once training and licensing deemed competent you will be required to submit an application through Australia Post for your license. Please visit WorkSafe for more information
TLILIC0004 Licence to operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
Duration: 2 days
When are the next available dates?
Courses run on Mondays and Tuesdays, commencing at 9:00am sharp at 31 Barwon Terrace, South Geelong.
Practical elements of the course are delivered at AGB Training’s Licensing Center 6 Curtis Street Belmont
How do I enrol?
If you would like to obtain a Forklift or Order Picker Licence with AGB Training, please call us on 1300 123 242, or come and see us at 31 Barwon Terrace in South Geelong.
Please see AGB Training’s High Risk and Heavy Vehicle Training Licence Terms and Conditions here
Licence Terms and Conditions
- All bookings require a deposit of $450, which is to be paid before a theory assessment date can be booked. The remaining balance is to be paid prior to the commencement of the theory assessment
- If a business is paying for the booking, full payment upfront is required to secure a theory assessment date.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure your licence permit isn’t currently suspended, disqualified, cancelled or subject to a Fines Victoria Sanction. If you have a licence sanction you are not eligible for a truck licence.
- Failure to arrive to your training on time may result in the forfeiting of payments made, please refer to your booking confirmation for start times. It is at the trainer’s discretion as to whether a student can proceed with the training if they fail to arrive on time.
- All required enrolment paperwork is due to be completed and returned by the date specified on your booking confirmation. If enrolment paperwork is returned later than 72 hours prior to the booking and cancellation or rebooking is required due to needing medical clearance from VicRoads a rebooking fee will apply.
- Over 72 business hours’ notice (3 business days) – student can cancel booking with a full refund minus $100 non-refundable booking fee or rebook for a later date once without any additional cost. Rescheduling your booking for a second time will incur a fee of $50.
- Under 72 business hours’ notice (3 business days) – student will forfeit all payments made. (with the exception of rescheduling truck licence theory assessment booking, this will incur a further fee of $65)
- Non-attendance on day of training – student will forfeit all payment made.
- All weekend licence bookings incur an additional fee of $100 per day and full payment upfront is required to secure a booking.
For all Vehicle Licensing please download fill in and hand in to training center the VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form