Truck and Forklift licensing courses in Victoria
Looking to build on your formal qualifications and update your skills?
AGB Training is approved by the following authorities to provide Training and Licensing:
- VicRoads to provide training for Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR), Heavy Rigid (HR) Heavy Combination (HC) and Multi Combination (MC) vehicle licensing
- Victorian WorkCover Authority to provide training for Forklift and Order Picking High-Risk licensing.
Prior to training please ensure you read our Licence Terms and Conditions
Licence Terms and Conditions
- All bookings require a deposit of $450, which is to be paid before a theory assessment date can be booked. The remaining balance is to be paid prior to the commencement of the theory assessment
- If a business is paying for the booking, full payment upfront is required to secure a theory assessment date.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure your licence permit isn’t currently suspended, disqualified, cancelled or subject to a Fines Victoria Sanction. If you have a licence sanction you are not eligible for a truck licence.
- Practical training starts at 8.30am sharp, failure to arrive by this time may result in the forfeiting of payments made. (please note all forklift training starts at 9.00am sharp)
- All required enrolment paperwork is due to be completed and returned by the date specified on your booking confirmation. If enrolment paperwork is returned later than 72 hours prior to the booking and cancellation or rebooking is required due to needing medical clearance from VicRoads a rebooking fee will apply.
- All weekend licence bookings incur an additional fee of $100 per day and full payment upfront is required to secure a booking.
- Over 72 business hours’ notice ( over 3 days)
- Students can cancel and a refund will be issued minus $100 non-refundable booking fee.
- Students can reschedule for an alternative date, without any additional cost. If rescheduling for a second time a $50 fee will apply.
- Under 72 business hours’ notice (under 3 days)
- Students will forfeit all payments made, unless a medical certificate is provided or extreme circumstance arise as to why cancellation is required. For the above circumstances students will be charged a $50 fee to rebook. (Please not extreme circumstances are subject to manager’s discretion.)
- If a booking is cancelled and a new date is not booked in or a refund form is not returned within one month of the cancelation date all fees paid will be forfeited.
- Non-attendance on day of training / falsifying medical details
- Payment will be forfeited and no refund will be given or allowed to re-book.
- If a student would like to arrange another date for training, full payment will be required again upfront.
- Withdrawing during training
- No option for a refund once training has commenced
For all Vehicle Licensing please download fill in and hand in to training centre the VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form