Truck and Forklift licensing courses in Victoria
Looking to build on your formal qualifications and update your skills?
AGB Training is approved by the following authorities to provide Training and Licensing:
- VicRoads to provide training for Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR), Heavy Rigid (HR) Heavy Combination (HC) and Multi Combination (MC) vehicle licensing
- Victorian WorkCover Authority to provide training for Forklift and Order Picking High-Risk licensing.
Prior to training please ensure you read our Licence Terms and Conditions
Licence Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings require a deposit of $450, which is to be paid before a booking can be made. The remaining balance is to be paid prior to the commencement of the training.
2. If a business is paying for the booking, full payment upfront is required to secure a date.
3. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure your licence permit isn’t currently suspended, disqualified, cancelled or subject to a Fines Victoria Sanction. If you have a licence sanction you are not eligible for a truck licence.
4. Failure to arrive to your training on time may result in the forfeiting of payments made, please refer to your booking confirmation for start times. It is at the trainer’s discretion as to whether a student can proceed with the training if they fail to arrive on time.
5. All required enrolment paperwork is due to be completed and returned by the date specified on your booking confirmation. If enrolment paperwork is returned later than 72 hours prior to the booking and cancellation or rebooking is required due to needing medical clearance from VicRoads a rebooking fee will apply.
1. All weekend licence bookings incur an additional fee of $100 per day and full payment upfront is required to secure a booking.
1. Over 72 business hours’ notice (3 business days):
a. Student can cancel booking with a full refund minus $100 non-refundable booking fee or rebook for a later date once without any additional cost.
b. Rescheduling your booking for a second time will incur a fee of $50.
2. Under 72 business hours’ notice (3 business days):
a. Cancellation of booking will result in forfeiting all payments made.
b. Rescheduling of truck licence theory assessment booking will incur a further fee of $65)
c. Rescheduling due to illness will incur a fee of $65 for theory assessments and $250 for practical training/assessment and a doctor’s note is required before a new date will be given.
3. Non-attendance on day of training or withdrawing during training will result in forfeiting of all payments made.
For all Vehicle Licensing please download fill in and hand in to training centre the VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form