What does AGB offer?
AGB Training offers affordable Forklift, and Order Picker Forklift Licensing Course. We offer this training to small groups to ensure our students get the support and guidance they need from our High Risk Work Trainers. All of AGB’s High Risk Work Trainers are industry qualified and have years of industry experience to share with their students.
What does it involve?
Our Forklift and Order Picker Licensing courses run for two consecutive days. The training begins with some pre-training study material which needs to be read through and completed before the day of your training; this will be given to you on enrolment. On the first day of training, you will undertake theory work, before undertaking practical training. The second day of your training will involve a theory test, followed by a practical test.
Once your High Risk Work Trainer has deemed you competent, you will then need to take the paperwork they provide you with to the post office to have your licence processed for a small fee. This paperwork must be processed within 60 days of completing your training.
How much does it cost?
TLILIC2001 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Duration 2-3 days
*Please note there will be additional fees associated with license application, once training and licensing deemed competent you will be required to submit an application through Australia Post for your license. Please visit WorkSafe for more information
TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
Duration: 2-3 days
When are the next available dates?
Courses run on Mondays and Tuesdays, commencing at 9:00am sharp at 31 Barwon Terrace, South Geelong.
Practical elements of the course are delivered at AGB Training’s Licensing Center 6 Curtis Street Belmont
How do I enrol?
If you would like to obtain a Forklift or Order Picker Licence with AGB Training, please call us on 1300 123 242, or come and see us at 31 Barwon Terrace in South Geelong.
Please see AGB Training’s High Risk and Heavy Vehicle Training Licence Terms and Conditions here
Licence Terms and Conditions
- All bookings require a deposit of $450, which is to be paid before a date can be booked. The remaining balance is to be paid one week prior to the commencement of training.
- If a business is paying for the booking, then full payment upfront is required
- All weekend licence bookings incur an additional fee of $100 per day.
- Retest on weekends is $220 / additional training is $170 per hour.
- Bookings on weekends require a minimum of 4 hours training.
- Over 72 hours’ notice ( over 3 days)
- Students can cancel and a refund will be issued minus $100 non-refundable booking fee.
- Students can reschedule for an alternative date, without any additional cost. If rescheduling for a second time a $50 fee will apply.
- Under 72 hours’ notice (under 3 days)
- Students will forfeit all payments made, unless a medical certificate is provided or extreme circumstance arise as to why cancellation is required. For the above circumstances students may reschedule at no further cost, if cancellation is required a second time then a $50 fee applies. (Please note extreme circumstances are subject to manager’s discretion.)
- Non-attendance on day of training / falsifying medical details
- Payment will be forfeited and no refund will be given or allowed to re-book.
- If a student would like to arrange another date for training, full payment will be required again upfront.
- Withdrawing during training
- No option for a refund once training has commenced.
For all Vehicle Licensing please download fill in and hand in to training center the VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form