Truck and Forklift licensing and First Aid courses in Victoria
Looking to build on your formal qualifications and update your skills? We provide up-to-date training for the popular Food Handlers Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Forklift and Truck Licensing courses.
AGB Training is approved by the following authorities to provide Training and Licensing:
- VicRoads to provide training for Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR), Heavy Rigid (HR) Heavy Combination (HC) and Multi Combination (MC) vehicle licensing
- Victorian WorkCover Authority to provide training for Forklift and Order Picking High-Risk licensing.
Prior to training please ensure you read our Licence Terms and Conditions
Licence Terms and Conditions
- All bookings require a deposit of $450, which is to be paid before a date can be booked. The remaining balance is to be paid one week prior to the commencement of training.
- If a business is paying for the booking, then full payment upfront is required.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure your licence permit isn’t currently suspended, disqualified, cancelled or subject to a Fines Victoria Sanction. If you have a licence sanction you are not eligible for a truck licence.
- All weekend licence bookings incur an additional fee of $100 per day.
- Retest on weekends is $220 / additional training is $170 per hour.
- Bookings on weekends require a minimum of 4 hours training.
- Over 72 hours’ notice (over 3 days)
- Students can cancel and a refund will be issued minus $100 non-refundable booking fee.
- Students can reschedule for an alternative date, without any additional cost. If rescheduling for a second time a $50 fee will apply.
- Under 72 business hours’ notice (under 3 days)
- Students will forfeit all payments made, unless a medical certificate is provided or extreme circumstance arise as to why cancellation is required. For the above circumstances students will be charged a $25 fee to rebook, if cancellation is required a second time then a $50 fee applies. (Please note extreme circumstances are subject to manager’s discretion.)
- If a booking is cancelled and a new date is not booked in or a refund form is not returned within one month of the cancellation date all fees paid will be forfeited.
- Non-attendance on day of training / falsifying medical details
- Payment will be forfeited and no refund will be given or allowed to re-book.
- If a student would like to arrange another date for training, full payment will be required again upfront.
- Withdrawing during training
- No option for a refund once training has commenced.
For all Vehicle Licensing please download fill in and hand in to training centre the VicRoads Eligibility Declaration and License Application Form
What does AGB offer? AGB Training offers affordable Light, Medium, Heavy, Heavy Combination and Multi Combination Vehicle Licensing. We offer this training through one-on-one driver training to ensure our students get the support and guidance they need from our Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructors. All of AGB’s Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructors are industry qualified and have…Read more
What does AGB offer? AGB Training offers affordable Forklift, and Order Picker Forklift Licensing Course. We offer this training to small groups to ensure our students get the support and guidance they need from our High Risk Work Trainers. All of AGB’s High Risk Work Trainers are industry qualified and have years of industry experience…Read more