If you’re interested in studying community services, AGB Training in Geelong has a variety of courses to choose from for international students. Courses in community services will put you on a pathway to a career in counselling, drug and alcohol services, aged care, mental health, working with youth and other professional support services.
We use blended learning to deliver our courses, which means you will gain knowledge and skills via online, on-campus and on-site training. Our trainers are industry-qualified and will impart their experiences in community services to students who enrol in a community service course with AGB Training.
View course information:
- 092991E CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- 092995A CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- 092994B CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- 092992D CHC43215 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- 092993C CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- 092996M CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
- 092997K CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health
- 092998J CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- 087803A CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- 087804M CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
Please contact AGB in Geelong for further enquiries about studying to work in the community sector.