AGB Training offers a series of information sessions prior to each term commencement. These sessions allow potential students to ask questions of trainers, enrolment staff and past students enabling the individual to choose the best course for them.
Please call us today to book your one on one information session
This is your opportunity to meet our friendly team, ask questions and be presented with the many different courses available at AGB Training.
Information sessions provide valuable information about particular courses, how to apply, the enrolment process and course information. If you are interested in enrolling in a course come along to an information session that appeals to you
What we will be covering
- General information about AGB Training, Government Funding
- Upcoming Courses
- Course Information – Presented by our Industy-Qualified Trainers
- The students’ perspective – Hear from some of our past and present students
- The enrolment process – you can enrol on the day
- Payment Options
Get a head start – You can also enrol at all of our information sessions!
You will need to remember to bring identification to complete your enrolment including:
- Your USI number USI number is a mandatory government requirement. Create your USI prior to the information session by visiting https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi and bring the details with you on the day. Or we can assist you in creating your USI at the session.
- Identification We require your Medicare card, Victorian Driver’s Licence/ Probationary Drivers Licence/ Learners Permit.
- Concessions – Health Care Card Please bring your Health Care Card for any concessions that you might want to take advantage of with your fees.
- Fees You will need to organise payment of your fees to complete your enrolment. Fees information is available on our relevant course pages and here. You can pay your fees via Cash, EFTPOS, Direct Transfer or organise a Direct Debit Payment Plans
All training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth funding, Conditions Apply
* Skills First subsidised funded training is only available to eligible Victorian residents.