Where are you based and where do you service?
We are based in Geelong and Melbourne, we offer courses in Geelong, Melbourne and Victoria-wide. We also warmly welcome International Students to enrol in our training courses.
What sort of training courses are available for local students?
We have a comprehensive range of training courses available for local students, including courses for:
- Business Management
- Responsible Servie of Alcohol (RSA)
- Hospitality Management
- Safe Food Handling
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Health and Safety courses for the construction industry
- Logistics Management and Warehousing
- Community Services
- Civil and Hydraulic Design
- Forklift and Truck Licensing
How do I enrol as a local student?
Visit our enrolment page Download our enrolment forms, fill them in and email of deliver in to one of our training centres in Geelong.
Alternatively you can participate in one of our information sessions held prior to each term commencement and enrol in person Find our contact details.
. Find our contact details.
Can I get recognition of prior learning – RPL?
We absolutely recognise RPL! You can receive RPL for life experience, work experience, non-accredited and accredited training programs.
Where can I park when attending class at St Kilda Road Towers
there are a number of parking options including;
- Metered street parking
- underground parking at St Kilda Road Towers Car Park
- ACE Parking, 2 Bowen Cres., Melbourne VIC 3004. http://www.aceparking.com.au/find-parking/2-bowen-crescent-melbourne/
- Wilsons Parking, 436 St Kilda Road, St Kilda, https://www.wilsonparking.com.au/park/3189_436-St-Kilda-Road-Car-Park_436-St-Kilda-Road-St-Kilda
Where can I park when attending class in Geelong
- Our Geelong Training Center at 31 Barwon Terrace has free parking along Barwon Terrace, Yarra st and Bellarine Street
- Belmont Transport and Logistics Licensing Center, there are 4 dedicated student car parks inside the grounds at 6 Curtis street, free parking is available along Curtis st if needed.
Still got questions? Contact us for more information.