This is a qualification for those engaged in logistics operations in the Transport and Logistics Industry in a variety of operational roles.
It involves a broad range of skilled applications including requirements to evaluate and analyse current practices, to develop new criteria and procedures for performing current practices, and to provide leadership and guidance to others in applying skills and planning skill development.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 32 weeks (excluding holidays)
45 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Skills First||Full Fee|
Skills First Funded Students
Upfront payment prior to commencement of first class
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
- A Framework For Supply Chains: Logistics Operations In The Asia-Pacific Region
- Roger Oakden and Katia Leonaite
- Published by McGraw Hill
- ISBN: 9780070997783
- Purchase Online
15 units of competency (2 core units and 13 elective units)
- CoreTLIF0001Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- ElectiveTLIE4013Apply workplace statistics
- ElectiveTLIF4014Develop and maintain a safe workplace
- ElectiveTLIR4003Negotiate a contract
- ElectiveTLIR4008Implement and supervise stocktaking procedures
- ElectiveTLIR4009Implement purchasing systems
- ElectiveTLIR4010Plan purchasing
- CoreTLIX4028Apply knowledge of logistics
- ElectiveTLIG4006Facilitate work teams
- ElectiveTLIL3003Conduct induction process
- ElectiveTLIL4005Apply conflict/grievance resolution strategies
- ElectiveTLIL4009Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- ElectiveTLIL4033Promote effective workplace practice
- ExtraTLIE4006Collect, analyse and present workplace data and information
- ExtraTLIP4005Manage workplace information
- ElectiveTLIA4028Assess and monitor optimum stock levels
- ElectiveTLIR4001Monitor supplier performance
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics or other relevant qualifications.