This is a general qualification for the Warehousing and Storage Industry.
It involves a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, with some discretion and judgement in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures and within known time constraints.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Full Time Study: Duration: 12 months
Work place delivery
x 10 trainer visits per 12 month period
- Mode of Delivery: Workplace based
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 15 hours per week including workplace withdrawal study and self-paced unsupervised research assignments/study per week. Workplace based trainer delivery per month, x10 trainer visit per 12 months period.
- Location: Workplace
Methods of assessment may include:
- Written Questionnaire
- Observation, Third Party/Supervisors Report, Demonstration
- Projects/ Assignments
- Simulated Learning/Assessment Environments
- Other (including work placement)
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Skills First||Full Fee|
Skills First Funded Depending on Licence:
Skills First Funded Students
Upfront payment prior to commencement of first class
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee: Price on Application
19 units of competency (3 core units and 16 elective units)
- CoreTLIF1001Follow work health and safety procedures
- CoreTLIL1001Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- CoreTLIF0001Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- ExtraTLIA2011Package goods
- ExtraTLIA2012Pick and process orders
- ExtraTLID1001Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- ElectiveTLIE3004Prepare workplace documents
- ElectiveTLIA3015Complete receival/despatch documentation
- ElectiveTLIA3019Organise receival operations
- ElectiveTLIA3018Organise despatch operations
- ElectiveTLIA3039Receive and store stock
- ElectiveTLIA3017Identify products and store to specifications
- ElectiveTLIE3002Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- ElectiveTLIA3016Use inventory systems to organise stock control
- ElectiveTLIA3026Monitor storage facilities
- ElectiveTLIA2022Participate in stocktakes
- ElectiveTLIK2010Use Info technology devices in the workplace
- ElectiveTLIU1009Monitor plant and equipment in an environmentally sustainable manner
- ElectiveTLIU2012Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- ElectiveTLIJ3002Apply quality systems
- ElectiveTLID2010Operate a forklift
- ElectiveTLILIC2001Licence to operate a forklift truck
- ElectiveTLILIC2002Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
Upon successful completion, students will have gained the knowledge and skills required to apply for further training in TLI42016 Certificate IV in Logistics or other relevant Qualifications.