This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in program management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
A program is defined as a set of interrelated projects, each of which has a project manager.
It applies to individuals who are program managers, managing or directing a suite of projects (a program) to achieve organisational objectives.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 30 weeks (excluding holidays)
43 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
Must have completed BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Full Fee|
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
- Project Management Essentials 1st Edition
- Therese Linton
- Published by Cengage
- ISBN: 9780170237062
- Purchase Online
12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 elective units)
- ElectiveBSBLDR501Develop and use emotional intelligence
- ElectiveBSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- ElectiveBSBINN601Lead and manage organisational change
- ElectiveBSBMGT605Provide leadership across the organisation
- ElectiveBSBFIM601Manage finances
- CoreBSBPMG610Enable program execution
- CoreBSBPMG611Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- CoreBSBPMG612Implement program governance
- CoreBSBPMG613Manage benefits
- ElectiveBSBPMG615Manage program delivery
- ElectiveBSBPMG616Manage program risk
- ElectiveBSBPMG617Provide leadership for the program
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in this qualification may lead into University in the field of management.