This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 31 weeks (excluding holidays)
44 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Full Fee|
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
- Management A Pacific Rim Focus, 6th Edition
- Bartol, Tein, Matthews, Sharma & Scott-Ladd
- Published by McGraw Hill
- ISBN: 9780071010245
- Purchase Online
12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 elective units)
- ElectiveBSBMGT615Contribute to organisation development
- ElectiveBSBMGT616Develop and implement strategic plans
- CoreBSBMGT617Develop and implement a business plan
- ElectiveBSBMKG609Develop a marketing plan
- ElectiveBSBWHS605Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- ElectiveBSBSUS501Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- ElectiveBSBDIV601Develop and implement diversity policy
- CoreBSBINN601Lead and manage organisational change
- CoreBSBMGT605Provide leadership across the organisation
- ElectiveBSBHRM602Manage human resources strategic planning
- CoreBSBFIM601Manage finances
- ElectiveBSBMGT608Manage innovation and continuous improvement
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in this qualification may lead into University in the field of management.