This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 39 weeks (excluding holidays)
52 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Full Fee|
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 elective units)
- ElectiveBSBWHS501Ensure a safe workplace
- ElectiveBSBRSK501Manage risk
- ElectiveBSBFIM501Manage budgets and financial plans
- ElectiveBSBMGT516Facilitate continuous improvement
- CoreBSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- ElectiveBSBCUS501Manage quality customer service
- CoreBSBLDR501Develop and use emotional intelligence
- CoreBSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- ElectiveBSBMGT502Manage people performance
- CoreBSBHRM405Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- ElectiveBSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- CoreBSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other relevant qualifications.