This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 22 weeks (excluding holidays)
35 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Full Fee|
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
- Contemporary Project Management 3rd Edition
- Timothy Kloppenborg
- Published by Cengage
- ISBN: 9781285433356
- Purchase Online
12 units of competency (8 core units and 4 elective units)
- ElectiveBSBCUS501Manage quality customer service
- ElectiveBSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- ElectiveBSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
- CoreBSBPMG511Manage project scope
- CoreBSBPMG512Manage project time
- CoreBSBPMG513Manage project quality
- CoreBSBPMG514Manage project cost
- CoreBSBPMG515Manage project human resources
- CoreBSBPMG516Manage project information and communication
- CoreBSBPMG517Manage project risk
- ElectiveBSBPMG518Manage project procurement
- CoreBSBPMG521Manage project integration
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in Advanced Diploma of Program Management.