This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 26 weeks (excluding holidays)
39 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Full Fee|
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course.
Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
- Marketing Principles, 2nd Asia-Pacific Edition
- Pride, Ferrell, Lukas, Schembri & Nuninen
- Published by Cengage
- ISBN: 9780170254793
- Purchase Online
12 units of competency (5 core units and 7 elective units)
- CoreBSBMKG417Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- CoreBSBMGT407Apply digital solutions to work processes
- CoreBSBMKG418Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- CoreBSBCRT401Articulate, present and debate ideas
- ElectiveBSBMKG401Profile the market
- ElectiveBSBMKG419Analyse consumer behaviour
- ElectiveBSBMKG408Conduct market research
- ElectiveBSBMKG411Analyse direct marketing databases
- CoreBSBCMM401Make a presentation
- ElectiveBSBMKG413Promote products and services
- ElectiveBSBMKG414Undertake marketing activities
- ElectiveBSBMKG410Test direct marketing activities
- ExtraBSBMKG420Create digital media user experiences
- ExtraBSBMKG421Optimise digital media impact
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication or other relevant qualifications.