This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 26 weeks (excluding holidays)
39 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: 15 hrs Classroom based
5 hrs Research/Assignments
5 hrs Self Study
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (15 hours face to face classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and 10 hours self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence – questions and answers
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification. AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete:
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
|Fees & Charges||Full Fee|
Fee for Service Students
Deposit of 10% is required prior to commencement of course. Fortnightly or monthly payments must be paid as per direct debit payment schedule.
Text Book Fee
Text book are to be ordered by the student prior to commencement of class. Prices are set by and paid directly the publisher and are subject to change.
It is responsibility of students to purchase all text books prior to first class.
- The Business Communication Handbook
- Judith Dwyer
- Published by Cengage
- ISBN: 9780170354172
- Purchase Online
10 units of competency (1 core units and 9 elective units).
- CoreBSBWHS401Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- ElectiveBSBRSK401Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- ElectiveBSBSUS401Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- ElectiveElective BSBWRT401Write complex documents
- ElectiveBSBREL401Establish networks
- ElectiveBSBCUS401Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- ElectiveBSBINN301Promote innovation in a team environment
- ElectiveBSBHRM405Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- ElectiveBSBLED401Develop teams and individuals
- ElectiveBSBFIA402Report on financial activity
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in qualification include a range of Diploma level qualifications within the BSB Business Services Training Package or other Training Packages.