This is a general qualification for the integrated management of logistics.
Achievement of this qualification will require the self-directed application of knowledge and skills, with substantial depth in some areas where judgement is required in planning and selecting appropriate equipment, services and techniques for self and others.
Applications involve participation in the development of strategic initiatives as well as personal responsibility and autonomy in performing complex technical operations or organising others. It may include participation in teams, including those concerned with planning and evaluation functions. Group or team coordination may be involved.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 39 weeks (excluding holidays)
52 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: Classroom based
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (Classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
Students are required to have a minimum 5.5 International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score. Student must be 18 years or over.
|Fees & Charges|
Payments for CoE: Our preference is for 50% of the Tuition Fee and Application Fee to be paid prior to the issuing of the Confirmation of Enrolment but we will accept a minimum fee of $1700 that includes $600 of non-tuition fee and $1,100 tuition fee (Approximately 1 term of fees). For those students who wish to pay the initial smaller payment, they must complete the direct debit form in the application process and once accepted and commenced, payments will be direct debited from the account on the 15th of each month, over 6 months, in equal instalments.
- Please note that non-tuition fees include Application fee of $100 and Administration fee $500 AUD.
- A Framework For Supply Chains: Logistics Operations In The Asia-Pacific Region
- Roger Oakden and Katia Leonaite
- Published by McGraw Hill
- ISBN: 9780070997783
- Purchase Online
(2 core units and 13 elective units)
- CoreTLIF0002Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- ElectiveTLIF4064Manage fatigue management policy and procedures
- ElectiveBSBWHS501Ensure a safe workplace
- ExtraTLII5018Manage customer service
- ElectiveBSBRSK501Manage risk
- ElectiveTLIL5055Manage a supply chain
- ElectiveTLIX4028Apply knowledge of logistics
- CoreTLIL5020Develop and maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprise
- ElectiveTLIL5019Implement and monitor transport logistics
- ElectiveTLIR5014Manage suppliers
- ElectiveBSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- ElectiveTLIR5005Manage a contract
- ElectiveTLIA5058Manage facility and inventory requirements
- ElectiveTLIO5005Plan and manage security procedures for the enterprise
- ElectiveTLIP5025Set and achieve budget
- ElectiveTLIK5006Evaluate software requirements and hardware enhancements
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in TLI60115 Advanced Diploma of Material Logistics, TLI60215 Advanced Diploma of Deployment Logistics.