This is a qualification for those engaged in logistics operations in the Transport and Logistics Industry in a variety of operational roles.
It involves a broad range of skilled applications including requirements to evaluate and analyse current practices, to develop new criteria and procedures for performing current practices, and to provide leadership and guidance to others in applying skills and planning skill development.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 39 weeks (excluding holidays)
52 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: Classroom based
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 25 hours of study per week (Classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
Students are required to have a minimum 5.5 International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score. Student must be 18 years or over.
|Fees & Charges|
Payments for CoE: Our preference is for 50% of the Tuition Fee and Application Fee to be paid prior to the issuing of the Confirmation of Enrolment but we will accept a minimum fee of $1700 that includes $600 of non-tuition fee and $1,100 tuition fee (Approximately 1 term of fees). For those students who wish to pay the initial smaller payment, they must complete the direct debit form in the application process and once accepted and commenced, payments will be direct debited from the account on the 15th of each month, over 6 months, in equal instalments.
- Please note that non-tuition fees include Application fee of $100 and Administration fee $500 AUD.
- A Framework For Supply Chains: Logistics Operations In The Asia-Pacific Region
- Roger Oakden and Katia Leonaite
- Published by McGraw Hill
- ISBN: 9780070997783
- Purchase Online
15 units of competency (2 core units and 13 elective units)
- CoreTLIF0001Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- ElectiveTLIE4013Apply workplace statistics
- ElectiveTLIF4014Develop and maintain a safe workplace
- ElectiveTLIR4003Negotiate a contract
- ElectiveTLIR4008Implement and supervise stocktaking procedures
- ElectiveTLIR4009Implement purchasing systems
- CoreTLIX4028Apply knowledge of logistics
- ElectiveTLIR4010Plan Purchasing
- ElectiveTLIG4006Facilitate work teams
- ElectiveTLIL3003Conduct induction process
- ElectiveTLIL4005Apply conflict/grievance resolution strategies
- ElectiveTLIL4009Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- ElectiveTLIL4033Promote effective workplace practice
- ExtraTLIE4006Collect, analyse and present workplace data and information
- ExtraTLIP4005Manage workplace information
- ElectiveTLIA4028Assess and monitor optimum stock levels
- ElectiveTLIR4001Monitor supplier performance
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in 093000G / TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics or other relevant qualifications.