This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Course Overview
- Entry Requirements
- Fees & Charges
- Programs / Units
- Course Duration: 39 weeks (excluding holidays)
52 weeks (including holidays)
- Full Time Study: Classroom based
- Mode of Delivery: Classroom
At this level of study it is expected that you study for a minimum of 20 hours of study per week (Classroom based study, two days attendance from 9:00am to 5:00pm and self-paced study) including, but not limited to homework, assessment tasks and individual research.
- Location: Geelong
Methods of assessment may include:
- Knowledge Evidence
- Direct demonstration and observation
- Role plays, case studies and presentations
There are no AQF Pre Requisites for this qualification.
AGB Training requires the applicant to successfully complete
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment
- Pre-Training Review
- Enrolment Application Form
Students are required to have a minimum 5.5 International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score. Student must be 18 years or over.
|Fees & Charges|
Payments for CoE: Our preference is for 50% of the Tuition Fee and Application Fee to be paid prior to the issuing of the Confirmation of Enrolment but we will accept a minimum fee of $1700 that includes $600 of non-tuition fee and $1,100 tuition fee (Approximately 1 term of fees). For those students who wish to pay the initial smaller payment, they must complete the direct debit form in the application process and once accepted and commenced, payments will be direct debited from the account on the 15th of each month, over 6 months, in equal instalments.
- Please note that non-tuition fees include Application fee of $100 and Administration fee $500 AUD.
- Management A Pacific Rim Focus, 6th Edition
- Bartol, Tein, Matthews, Sharma & Scott-Ladd
- Published by McGraw Hill
- ISBN: 9780071010245
- ElectiveBSBMGT615Contribute to organisation development
- ElectiveBSBMGT616Develop and implement strategic plans
- CoreBSBMGT617Develop and implement a business plan
- ElectiveBSBMKG609Develop a marketing plan
- ElectiveBSBWHS605Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- ElectiveBSBSUS501Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- ElectiveBSBDIV601Develop and implement diversity policy
- CoreBSBINN601Lead and manage organisational change
- CoreBSBMGT605Provide leadership across the organisation
- ElectiveBSBHRM602Manage human resources strategic planning
- CoreBSBFIM601Manage finances
- ElectiveBSBMGT608Manage innovation and continuous improvement
On successful completion students will have the knowledge and skills required for further training in pathways from this qualification may lead into University in the field of management.